Sign Up for 50% Coupon Full Size Lotion or Cream
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The incentive is only open to South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
a. Entrants must be persons over the age of 18.
3. The incentive is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. By participating in this incentive participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
6. This incentive is open from 11 October 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) 22 November 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. To receive a 50% off Coupon of full size lotion or cream, participants will be required to:
a) Complete the lead form on Facebook by filling in ALL required details.
b) Only users who complete the full requirements stipulated above will be valid to receive a coupon.
8. Coupons available for the first 8 600 sign ups.
9. Each coupon is valid for only one purchase session and only one coupon may be redeemed per person
10. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
11. Participants must enter in their correct details, including contact number (valid cell phone number) and email address. If the user has given incorrect details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another user in terms of the rules.
12. The Vaseline 50% Coupon off full size lotion or cream will be shared via SMS/Email with the participants 24 hours after completion of the Lead Gen Form on Facebook. The coupon can be redeemed at Dis-Chem, Pick’ n Pay. Follow details in the message provided.
13. A copy of these rules can be found on the Vaseline website page at www.vaseline.com/za throughout the period of the competition as well as on the Vaseline website.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
16. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
18. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
19. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
20. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
21. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
22. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
23. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Participation in the incentive constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
26. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
28. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
29. Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.