- Vaseline® Intensive Care® Problem Skin Therapy Cream instantly boosts skin’s moisture by 250% and provides long-lasting moisture for up to 18 hours
- Vaseline® Problem Skin Therapy Cream is suitable for very dry skin, it is great for targeting particularly stubborn dry patches like your hands, elbows, and knees
- Hypoallergenic formula suitable for sensitive skin, with Vitamin E
- Rich, creamy formula contains pure petroleum jelly, which seals in moisture
- Unscented, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, which means that it won’t clog your pores and that it should not cause skin irritation
Scoop fingertips through the cream and spread across especially dry areas on skin until absorbed.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Stearamide AMP, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Cedrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application. Keeps dry skin healed for 3 weeks.* *Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study
Made with cocoa and shea butter and a special blend of Vaseline® Jelly and humectants, its rich formula penetrates the skin’s surface layers to moisturize and help heal dry skin, helping to reveal its natural glow.