Vaseline® Clinical Care™ Hand Sanitizer Lotion
This anti-bacterial and alcohol-free hand lotion is made with Vitamin E, which is known for hydrating and moisturizing skin, and glycerin, which pulls water to the outer skin layer to soothe dry skin.
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- A convenient 2-in-1 non-greasy daily moisturizer that not only moisturizes dry skin but also eliminates bacteria whenever needed.
- Made with Glycerin, an effective moisturizer, and Vitamin E to instantly soothe and hydrate dry skin.
- Provides relief to skin that has been dried out, especially caused by regular handwashing.
- Fast absorbing hand cream, with a non-greasy feel.
- Uses a gentle, alcohol-free formula and is suitable for all skin types.
PLEASE NOTE: Does not replace regular handwashing and is not anti-viral, so it will not protect against COVID-19. However, being an anti-bacterial hand lotion, it can complement thorough hand hygiene by reducing bacterial levels on your skin.
- Vaseline® Jelly - An effective occlusive that helps repair damaged, dry skin by locking in moisture and assisting the skin's natural recovery.
- Vitamin E - Known for helping soothe and hydrate the skin by absorbing and trapping water.
- Glycerin - Known for drawing water to help hydrate and strengthen your skin’s barrier.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauryl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Explore the full list of ingredients at
Squeeze some anti-bac lotion from the tube and rub it on your hands until fully absorbed. Repeat as required throughout the day, especially after washing your hands.