Beauty At Home 2022 Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited ( “the Promoter”).
2. This Promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
3. All participants must be 18 years and older to enter this competition.
4. This promotional competition runs from 25 November 2022 – 31 January 2023 (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
5. To enter, consumers are required to register by completing the USSD prompts by dialling *120*1065#.
The following details must be entered: consent that you are 18 years and older, confirmation on whether you would or would not like to receive communications from Unilever, name, surname, email address and responses to the questions below:
I. Which brand are you entering the competition for?
II. What is your age range:
III. Thinking only about the skin on your face, which of the following problems are you most concerned about?
IV. What do you care about most when it comes to your hair?
V. What are the different types of face care products that you use?
6. All participants submitting entries must have their details entered in all the required fields correctly.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to change the draw date at any time.
8. Prizes will be as follows:
a. 5 x Spa Treatment vouchers to the value of R4000 each
b. 2 x smart watches to the value of R9600 each
c. 1 x wellness retreat to the value of R20000 for 2 people including accommodation, transfers and flights if required
d. 10 x infinity dresses valued at R1400 each
e. 5 x GHD sets with bendy rollers valued at R6350
f. 5 x Hair hampers including; The Big Hair book, Conditioning cap, conditioning brush valued at R1250 each
g. 1 x Grand Prize of R50000 cash prize
9. The prize draw will take place after 31 January 2023
10. The agency will contact the winners via the cellphone number the entrant used to enter on the USSD code.
11. The winner will have 72 hours in which to accept the prize and supply any request documents.
12. If the winner is not contactable within the 72 hours then a substitute winner will be drawn and the same process will be followed.
13. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter deems reasonably necessary.
14. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
15. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable. The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent, as determined by the Promoter.
16. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
17. In the event that the prize/s are/is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent.
18. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
19. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
21. Neither the Promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.